Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brand Spankin' New

Hello dear reader,

Well, the new year is in full swing. I've been back in the city for a week after a very relaxing and necessary 3 weeks at home. Before I left for back home, a friend told me "One of the most important things about living in New York City, is knowing when to get away from New York City." So that's what I did. I was productive, but also had my fair share of TLC's "What Not to Wear" & "Hoarders: Buried Alive" marathons, hanging with my dog, and sleeping until noon.

Now it's back to the grind! I've been brainstorming creative ways to promote the new album and places to expose my music to new and different crowds. Those are secrets for now though!

Oh, yeah. I believe, since I don't blog that often, I haven't mentioned that I am planning on releasing a new 7 (maybe 8) song EP of brand spankin' new music in the spring! (I went with that for my campaign title for many "deep" and sappy reasons, but also because it just sounds fun!)  I'm currently raising money to record and release said EP via Kickstarter. I launched this project on December 21st and with 11 days left, it's looking like this album will be a reality... but I still need some more help! Please take a moment to check out my Kickstarter page, watch my video, pledge if you can, and help spread the word. Project deadline is January 30th!!!

Sharing this new music makes me really excited about life and means so, so much to me; any support you can give will make you my new best friend. Seriously.


Until next time, guys!

<3, Lynda  






No comments:

Post a Comment