Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Things, Happy Times

Hello lovely people,


I don't have too much to talk about and nothing major to update (yet!), I do however have a few things that have made me happy recently that I thought I'd share with you. 


1.  This caroling costume. I work for a caroling company and we go all out.


2.  My first opera experience at Lincoln Center. It was such a classy affair; something I think all people should experience at least once. 
3.  RockStars For Life: This foundation was started by 2 of my former classmates at Berklee. Check out the video for more details. It's truly amazing! 


4. I'M GOING HOME TO LAS VEGAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
5. Next week I will be launching a super awesome project. Keep a look out! 
6. The anticipation of Christmas and the holiday season in general. My roomie and I had a blast making this video.  I hope it makes you smile. =)








<3, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment